Electric bikes steal the show at Interbike in Las Vegas
LITHIUM BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES
Epec Engineered Technologies utilizes our experienced Engineering, Design, Quality and Manufacturing teams, so that our customers can be assured of technically advanced battery solutions that meet the unique requirements of their specific applications. We specialize in rechargeable and non-rechargeable lithium cell and battery pack design as work with a variety of lithium cell chemistries to offer options and solutions for demanding applications worldwide.
Our broad manufacturing capabilities enable us to build the most basic battery packs, to custom packs with specialized circuitry, connectors and housings. From low to high volume, we have the capability and industry expertise to meet the unique needs of all OEM’s as our experienced engineering team can design, develop, test and manufacture custom battery solutions for the specific needs of most applications.
Epec offers turnkey solutions based on customer requirements and specifications. We partner with the industry leading cell manufacturers to provide the optimum solutions and we develop and integrate the most sophisticated control and monitoring electronics into its battery packs.
Lithium-ion, Lithium Polymer and Lithium Iron Phosphate
Lithium provides the highest capacity (ampere-hours or "Ah") per unit weight of all metals, making it an ideal material for a lithium anode. Lithium battery pack systems offer distinct advantages over other battery systems, especially with respect to long life, reliability and capacity.
A lithium power source offers a significant advantage if:
- A high voltage is needed (i.e. 3.0 to 3.9 volts per cell)
- A recharging circuit is not available or too costly
- The power source has to be as light weight as possible
- Long shelf life is required
- A wide temperature range is required
- Reliability is crucial
- Extremely high energy density is needed
- Environmental concerns such as temperature, vibration or shock are especially severe
- Your application demands a continuous source of power for extensive periods of time
Li-Ion and Li-Poly battery packs should always be used with a protection circuit to prevent the cell from over charging or over dis-charging. Choosing the correct circuit and applying it appropriately is vital to the longevity your batteries and your own safety.
* Important Note! We suggest that you should never use lithium ion/polymer batteries without protection cells. Without the protection, a slight mistake in their use could destroy the battery and they have a much higher risk of exploding or catching on fire.
Lithium batteries are disposable (primary) batteries that have lithium metal or lithium compounds as an anode. Depending on the design and chemical compounds used, lithium cells can produce voltages from 1.5 V to about 3.7 V, over twice the voltage of an ordinary zinc-carbon battery or alkaline cell battery.
Primary Lithium Battery Pack for Conversion Tracking Device
0 users like this.
- Store Home
- water bottle electric bike lithium battery
- silver fish electric bike lithium battery
- frog electric bike lithium battery
- rear rack electric bike litium battery
- Downtube type electric bike lithium battery
- triangle electric bike lithium battery pack in
18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 12V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 24V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 36V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 48V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 52V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 60V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 72V 18650 custom-make lithium battery pack
- 26650 LifePO4 lithium battery
- Solar street light
- Solar Battery
- Electric Equipment Lithium Battery
- Top Selling
- Customized products
- Cooperation Cases
- Contact us
Your cart is currently empty.